Elysium is a Lie
A vacation at a luxury resort located on an asteroid goes horribly wrong as the facilities malfunction and the guests and staff turn violent. The heroes must protect themselves, aid others who have remained rational. and hopefully find a way to stop the growing delirium, even if it means going through guests who have been transformed into hideous abominations! But what will the heroes do when they realize the same condition has begun affecting their own minds?
This volume of Starfinder Adventure Path begins the Signal of Screams Adventure Path and includes:
• "The Diaspora Strain," a Starfinder adventure for 7th-level characters, by Chris S. Sims.
• Corruptions that grant powerful abilities while eating away at a character's soul, by Jason Keeley.
• Advice for running horror campaigns in Starfinder, as well as horror-themed feats, spells, and a new theme, by Epidiah Ravachol.
• An archive of alien terrors, including an ooze from the far depths of space and a fearsome acid-spitting arthropod, by Stephen Glicker, Chris S. Sims, and James L. Sutter.
• Statistics and deck plans for a sleek security vessel, by Chris S. Sims, plus a glimpse at a beautiful but haunted planet, by Owen K.C. Stephens.
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at shop4fi.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Starfinder Adventure Path: The Diaspora Strain (Signal of Screams 1 of 3) drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.