4GB 1Rx8 512M x 64-Bit PC3-10600 CL9 204-Pin SODIMM
ValueRAM's 512M x 64-bit (4GB) DDR3-1333 CL9 SDRAM (Synchronous DRAM), 1Rx8 memory module, based on eight 512M x 8-bit DDR3-1333 FBGA components. The SPD is programmed to JEDEC standard latency DDR3-1333 timing of 9-9-9 at 1.5V. This 204-pin SODIMM uses gold contact fingers.
• JEDEC standard 1.5V (1.425V ~1.575V) Power Supply
• VDDQ = 1.5V (1.425V ~ 1.575V)
• 667MHz fCK for 1333Mb/sec/pin
• 8 independent internal bank
• Programmable CAS Latency: 9, 8, 7, 6
• Programmable Additive Latency: 0, CL - 2, or CL - 1 clock
• Programmable CAS Write Latency(CWL) = 7 (DDR3-1333)
• 8-bit pre-fetch
• Burst Length: 8 (Interleave without any limit, sequential with
starting address “000” only), 4 with tCCD = 4 which does not
allow seamless read or write [either on the fly using A12 or
• Bi-directional Differential Data Strobe
• Internal(self) calibration : Internal self calibration through ZQ
pin (RZQ : 240 ohm ± 1%)
• On Die Termination using ODT pin
• Average Refresh Period 7.8us at lower than TCASE 85°C,
3.9us at 85°C < TCASE < 95°C
• Asynchronous Reset
• PCB: Height 1.18” (30mm), double sided component
1 x 4GB
Data Integrity Check
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at shop4fi.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Kingston 4GB, DDR3, 1333MHz (PC3-10600), CL9, SODIMM Memory, Single Rank drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.