Your alarm & more
Amazon have added an LED display to their popular Echo Dot speaker, so you can see the time, outdoor temperature, or timers at a glance. Perfect for your bedside table, you can ask Alexa to set an alarm, wake up to music, and tap the top to snooze. It automatically adjusts to the light of the room, so it won't disturb your sleep after you've asked Alexa to "turn off the light".
Privacy is important. With multiple layers of privacy protection and control, including a Microphone Off button, you can enjoy peace of mind.
Play your favourite music using just your voice through Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and other popular streaming services. If you've got other Echo devices in different rooms, you can fill your whole home with music – great if you're having a party. You can even use it to listen to Audible books and radio stations, or pair it with Fire TV to get voice-control over films and shows.
Switch on your smart home
Connect Amazon Echo Dot to your smart home devices for voice control throughout your house. Dim the lights when you're watching a movie, turn the heating up if you're feeling chilly or just set handy reminders for yourself – all without getting out of your seat.
Alexa's got a range of skills to help you out and have fun. Just like apps, Alexa's skills range from helping out with life to just a bit of fun. From playing games and quizzes, to tracking your fitness with Fitbit just say “Alexa, help me get started with skills” to discover thousands of different skills.
And of course, new skills are being added all the time. Check out the Skills section of the Alexa App or visit the Skills Store to see what's on offer.
Echo Dot helps you stay connected with family and friends too. You can call anyone with an Echo Dot or just send a voice message to other Echo Dots in the house – perfect for getting everyone down to the table when dinner's ready.
AMAZON Echo Dot with Clock (3rd Generation) - Sandstone, Hands-free voice commands with Alexa, LED display shows time / temperature / timer, Voice control for music & smart home, Thousands of Alexa skills, Handsfree calling
- Philips Hue
- NetatmoConnectivity- Bluetooth
1.- Voice control with Alexa
- LED display shows the time, outdoor temperature or timers
- Ambient light sensor
- Microphone Off button2.- Voice control for music: stream songs from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, TuneIn and others
- Listen to audiobooks from Audible
- Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd generation) for stereo sound3.Alexa has skills: with tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new ones, such as tracking fitness, playing games and more4.Voice control your smart home: turn on lights, adjust thermostats and more, with compatible connected devices5.- Hands-free calls for UK mobile & residential numbers (from UK only, emergency calling not supported), other Echo devices and the Alexa app
- Link Alexa with your mobile phone account to ask Alexa to make and answer your mobile calls (Vodafone UK)
ColourSandstoneBox contents- Amazon Echo Dot with Clock
- DC power adapter
- Quick start guideDimensions43 x 99 x 99 mm (H x W x D)Weight300 gManufacturer's guarantee1 year
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at shop4fi.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Player PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when Echo Dot (3rd generation) Smart speaker with clock and Alexa Sandstone fabric UK Plug drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.